conjoon 0.1.4RC3 available
The conjoon development team would like to announce the third release candidate for conjoon 0.1.4. This release candidate fixes issues that previously occurred when working with MySQL as the database backend in “strict” mode. Fixing this issue means also that conjoon stores date time values from now on as UTC dates, which enhances the locale portability of conjoon. The install wizard has been adjusted to let administrators choose a time zone the software runs in, and an additional step for patching existing data to ensure consistency with this -and future – updates.
As always, you can find this release at the download page of the conjoon project home.
Here are the release notes for this version:
- [CN-396] – MySQL's strict mode prevents overlong dates from being inserted
- [CN-400] – Background not properly rendered when login screen is showing
- [CN-401] – File SystemMessagemanager.js cannot be found during build process of login-target
- [CN-403] – Preset property "default.caching" not properly considered during installation process
- [CN-404] – Wrong doctype declaration in reception's index.html
- [CN-409] – "Fetch Email" button is rendered active when activating Email Tab for the first time
- [CN-412] – Builds do not get generated from proper version
- [CN-407] – Improve build process by adding tests / removing file header parts
- [CN-408] – Remove CHANGELOG.txt from repository and let the build-tools auto-generate it
- [CN-402] – Edit build files to consider BC breaks that come with phing 2.4
- [CN-411] – Improve build process for creating packed versions of build