conjoon 0.1.1 released!
We are proud to announce the immediate release of conjoon 0.1.1. This is a maintenance release in the 0.1 series, which includes mainly bug fixes.
Notable changes in conjoon 0.1.1:
- [Ext.ux.Livegrid] brought Ext.ux.Livegrid 0.4.1 into the main dev branch which fixes an issue reported by hflipman (http://www.conjoon.org/forum/showthread.php?346) regarding the loading of selections
- [Reception module - client] fixed a consequence of a possible race condition that could occur if a user sets the workbench into “standby”, then a login with the same user credentials is done on another machine, and the previously locked workbench is unlocked again
- [General] fixed several trailing comma issues that would prevent IE7 from starting the application
- [YoutubePlayer] updated conjoon to use Ext.ux.YoutubePlayer 0.4 which fixes a few issues and introduces functionality to chose from different video resolutions based on the resolutions the currently playing video provides
- [Feeds module - backend] fixed an issue where item facade’s “importAndAddFeedItems()” would not handle an exception other than “Zend_Http_Client_Exception” properly, thus breaking updating other feed items resources if any other exception was thrown
You can download the latest release here.